Lady-Spiration: Ingrid Bergman - popcorn and red wine

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lady-Spiration: Ingrid Bergman



"Be yourself. The world worships the original."



"Happiness is good health and a bad memory"


"I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me 
that wouldn't shut up!"



"Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me."

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."


"I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say."

"You must train your intuition - you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide."


"I never sought success in order to get fame and money; it's the talent and the passion that count in success."

No comments:

Post a Comment